1. International Day of Yoga’ is celebrated on
2. When was the first International Day of Yoga observed world wide?
A.21 June 2015
B.21 June 2014
C.21 June 2013
D.21 June 2012
3. Who is known as the “Father of Yoga”?
C.Swami Veda Bharati
4. Who is considered as the Adiyogi or first yogi?
5. How many classic asanas that are associated with Lord Shiva do the ancient texts mention?
6. What is the recommended room temperature for Bikram Yoga?
A.105 degree Fahrenheit
B.104 degree Fahrenheit
C.100 degree Fahrenheit
D.110 degree Fahrenheit
7. Eugenie V. Peterson was a Russian yoga teacher and the first foreign woman among dedicated yogis. We know her by another common name. What is it?
8. Who holds the record of the oldest yoga teacher as per Guinnes Book of Records?
A.Bernice Mary Bates
9. Name the founder of the Art of Living Foundation who popularized the rhythm is breathing practice which is called Sudarshan Kriya.
C.Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
D.Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
10. Who is known as the “Father of Modern Yoga”?
A.Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
2.21 June 2015
6.105 degree Fahrenheit
9.Sri Sri Ravi Shankar